Saturday, November 14, 2009

zzzzzz....

oh man!! 3pm.. 5am.. 8pm.. there is a common thread that runs through these times. Guess what.. usually more often than not you'll find me snoozing away to glory at these times of the day of late. Dunno what's got into me. Its just getting too much. Have missed 2 lectures because I was too lazy to get up.. i'm in a b-school.. n people dont have time to do the usual things.. whereas I.. I keep snoring.. well one reasoning could be due to change in weather.. it has suddenly become very awesome.. i mean its the kind of weather whr you can just slide under the blanket and catch a movie or read a book along with a ho cup of tea..all this thanks to cyclone Phyan which whisked off the konkan coast leaving some after effects (in moderation ofcourse :)) for us to enjoy. Has been a great week after my midterms. But have realized that the enjoyment (read: lethargy) has stretched too far. Have to catch up on my acads, do projects well before deadlines (atleast thts wht the plan is).. so lots on the plate bt the only thing left is to wake up n start my meal :)
till then lemme enjoy another weekend :) have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment